CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 7, 2008

My Sources for Final

Works Cited
G, Alanna. "My Sister's Keeper." Alanna's English 10 Blog. 27 Mar. 2008. 7 May 2008 .
Alanna’s blog gives an in depth analysis of the book as she gets through each section. The blog is comprised on important quotes, summaries, themes, and vocabulary. I will use this source for quotes that I will put into my project.

Oransky, Ivan. "Born with a Mission." Rev. of My Sister‰Keeper. Biomedical Reference Collection 22 May 2004.
Born with a Mission compares My Sister's Keeper to a real world scenario. I will be able to relate this source to my paper because it shows how important the ideas of this book are. I am going to use this source specifically to back up my reasons for why we should get rid of one book and add this one.

"My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult." Book and Reading Forum. 18 Mar. 2007. 7 May 2008 .
The forum, My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult, is a reference to numerous reviews of the book from many different people. It gives numerous inputs from people all over that I can compare my feelings with on the book.

"My Sister's Keeper." Glenview Book Blogger. 6 May 2008. 7 May 2008 .
This blog is written by someone who reviews many different books of all genres, and shares their thoughts. This review, in particular, gives a small summary of the book, and the reader’s thoughts on the book as a whole, as well as their input on the author.

"Spare Parts." Washington Post 4 Apr. 2004. 7 May 2008 .

The article, Spare Parts, is a review, analysis, and real-world relation to the book. The main subject of the book seems so rare, but in reality, there are more people in the world who are involved in “designer babies” than you might think. It shows how real the main theme of the book is.

0 comments: