CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 28, 2008

5 day breakkk!

So, we just got back today from a five day break, which was really fun. Well, on thursday night, after school, I went to the Melting Pot to celebrate my friend's sister's 13th birthday. I've been there like two other times, and I continue to have an amazing time every time I am there. Then on Friday morning around 11:00, I went over to the barn and spent the day there. On Saturday, I did the same thing, but that night I rented Sweeny Todd. I've seen it two other times already, but it's fun to watch. Sunday was a nice change though because my cousins came to visit and we went up to the Bear Mountain Zoo/Park. I haven't seen them in a couple of months, so it was nice to hang out with everyone all day. On Monday morning, I spent time outside playing with my two dogs and finishing an amazing book called My Sister's Keeper. In the afternoon, I went to the barn again to ride, and then my friends came over to swim in my pool at night. Finally, Tuesday came. I didn't really do that much; it was the only day that I had to completely relax and do nothing, so it was nice. Now, it's Wednesday, and I'm back in school, but at least we have a three day week! Summer is almost here :)

0 comments: