CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 14, 2008

Cornell Notes 3

Title: My Sister’s Keeper
Author: Schaffner
Year Published: 2008

Main Idea #1:

Summary: A consistent blogger gives their input on the book as a whole. Overall, the critique says that My Sister’s Keeper is a captivating book with a message, which is true in so many ways. The book has a good story line, but the main idea of the book is relative to a major controversy in the US.

Quote: For me, ten minutes is enough to get me hooked in just enough that I don’t want to stop reading.

Question: Other than the ending, is there anything else that you would change in the book?

How will this source help you write your paper?: This blog is not only informative, but it gives an outsider’s opinion on the book, which I can later on use to compare to one of the books in our school’s curriculum.

0 comments: